Graduate students are welcome to receive Master`s degree at our faculty.
- Speciality “APPLIED PHYSICS AND NANOMATERIALS”:
Applied Physics and Nanomaterials
Biomedical Physics, Engineering and Informatics
- Speciality “COMPUTER ENGINEERING”
Computer systems and networks
- Speciality “TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND RADIO ENGINEERING”
Information Security of Telecommunication Systems and Networks
Time Schedule of the Recruitment Commission:
- Monday till Friday: 9:00 –17:00
- Saturday (during the enrollment campaign): 9:00 – 14:00.
Admission Campaign Stages:
- Call for applications and documents 12th July – 26th July
- Passing the additional professional entrance examinations for entrants who have the higher education degree in another specialty 12th July – 26th July
- University entrance examination in the foreign language and specialty 27th July– 3rd August
- Publication of ranked list of enrolled students, indicating those who were admitted to a state-financed study places 4th August
- The expiry date for admission of enrollment requirements by students who were admitted to a state-financed study places 6th August at 17:00
- Admission of students who received the state funding 7th August until 12:00
- Terms of acceptance of applications for studying for the funds of individuals and legal entities 4th August – 10th August
- Admission of students at the expense of individuals and legal entities, at the expense of targeted state loans 11th August
- Additional admission (possible in the presence of vacant places) for studying for the funds of individuals and legal entities 31st August
- The rules of admission in pdf format can be seen here
- Professional exam and sample of exam paper for Master`s degree and speciality “Applied Physics and Nanomaterials”
- Program of professional exam and sample of exam paperfor Master`s degree and speciality “Computer Engineering”.
- Program of professional exam and sample of exam paper for Master`s degree and speciality “Telecommunications and Radio Engineering”.
- Criteria of evaluating the examination work
Additional information is also available on the University site.