Graduate students are welcome to receive Master`s degree in our faculty.
- Speciality “APPLIED PHYSICS AND NANOMATERIALS”:
Applied Physics and Nanomaterials
Biomedical Physics, Engineering and Informatics
- Speciality “COMPUTER ENGINEERING”
Computer systems and networks
- Speciality “TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND RADIO ENGINEERING”
Information Security of Telecommunication Systems and Networks
Time Schedule of the Recruitment Commission:
- Monday till Friday: 9:00 –17:00
- Saturday (during the enrollment campaign): 9:00 – 14:00.
ACCEPTING of APPLICATIONS and DOCUMENTS for ENROLLED STUDENTS STUDYING at MASTER`S EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM.
For those, who have to pass entrance tests:
from 17th July to 24th July ( no later than 18-00) 2017
from 25th July to 2nd August 2017
Publication of Ranked List of Enrolled Students:
not later than 12:00 3d August 2017
Terms for choosing of institution for study:
not later than 17:00 5th August 2017
Endorsement on budget education:
not later than 12:00 7th August 2017
Endorsement on contract education:
not later than 10th August 2017
- The rules of admission in pdf format can be seen here
- Professional exam and sample of exam paper for Master`s degree and speciality “Applied Physics and Nanomaterials”
- Program of professional exam and sample of exam paper for Master`s degree and speciality “Computer Engineering”.
- Program of professional exam and sample of exam paper for Master`s degree and speciality “Telecommunications and Radio Engineering”.
- Criteria of evaluating the examination work
Additional information is also available on the University site.